Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Apple or Android

Ramon

Everything I've ever used by Apple sucks dick. Just to get my Mac even SLIGHTLY working I have to mod it up with countless customizations (even simple shit the OS should have like right click "New File") but even now trying to do anything takes longer than it should. Trying to dev for the iPhone is next to impossible if you want to utilize any of the phones features, mainly because they lock everything down. Even accessing some of the internal stuff in their SDK will get your app rejected.

Steve Jobs was a moron, not a hero.

Inferior product? Theres no way apple is inferior to android lol. Take into account the ideas of Apple were stolen by android 

Umm Apple stole everything from Linux which were never stolen by Google sooo.....

Everything I've ever used by Apple sucks dick. Just to get my Mac even SLIGHTLY working I have to mod it up with countless customizations (even simple shit the OS should have like right click "New File") but even now trying to do anything takes longer than it should. Trying to dev for the iPhone is next to impossible if you want to utilize any of the phones features, mainly because they lock everything down. Even accessing some of the internal stuff in their SDK will get your app rejected.

Umm Apple stole everything from Linux which were never stolen by Google sooo.....

Kitkat vs ios8. So much was stolen from android. Google should play the patent game too :)

Patents are such bullshit.

I agree, however we do need a patent system for ........ SYSTEMS. If I invent/develop a product, I don't want people to steal the idea of it. But If I invent a hand held device with rounded corners.. That can be anything. Useless patent only used for trolling. Now if they patented a hand held phone with touchscreen, etc. They'd have a valid point

yeah they stole the app store, thats about it lol

• 5 weeks later...

Android, you can just do so much more with it. Especially since effective tomorrow cell phone carriers are now required by law to provide full access to your phone. No longer have to root my phone without voiding my warranty :]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived