Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Apple or Android

Ramon

Apple was better in terms of smartphones until steve jobs died

Ever since then android is the way to go (except samsung, which is a bad company)

Apple was better in terms of smartphones until steve jobs died

Ever since then android is the way to go (except samsung, which is a bad company)

Samsung doesn't own android. Samsung just makes a phone which runs on android. So does HTC, etc. imo all of the hardware manufacturers are the same. Just various do-dads that stick inside their android package. I've owned a few LG and Moto android phones and I much prefer my GS3 and GS5 over all of them. I'm also rooted and running custom roms on all of them

I use Apple's iPhone 5. It's a great phone, I enjoy it. I'm sure I'd be equally as happy with a phone running the Android operating system. As an Apple developer, having the device that runs the operating system I write apps for is beneficial. 

Samsung doesn't own android. Samsung just makes a phone which runs on android. So does HTC, etc. imo all of the hardware manufacturers are the same. Just various do-dads that stick inside their android package. I've owned a few LG and Moto android phones and I much prefer my GS3 and GS5 over all of them. I'm also rooted and running custom roms on all of them

I know samsung doesn't own android, I was just saying it's a nub company because it owns barely anything inside it's phones x)

Android because it's more customizable, has developer options, and just has a better feel when you're using it

fyi, i have both apple and android

iPhone if you like reliability and ease of use. Android if you like storage space and can deal with things being a bit slower.

Archived