Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Apple or Android

Ramon

I prefer an Iphone much more. Its simply easier to use and has more features IMO.

More features? Incorrect.

With an iPhone, you can only do so much.

Andriod has more customization & more freedoms on what you can do with it. :P

More features? Incorrect.

With an iPhone, you can only do so much.

Andriod has more customization & more freedoms on what you can do with it. :P

My bad :P I'm very limited to android use as the only experience I've ever had with it was when I borrow my friends phones for doing research in class etc. Other than that, majority of my phone time is spent on an iphone

Apple is only popular because of its simplicity (Also the #1 featured phone for every major phone companies), and on the other hand Android is known for your phone to be more customizable to your liking.

I miss my windows phone

Apple is only popular because of its simplicity (Also the #1 featured phone for every major phone companies), and on the other hand Android is known for your phone to be more customizable to your liking.

I miss my windows phone

Apple is popular as well because of the class it gives you. Same reason why starbucks is so popular. The status you're perceived with is greater than that of say the coffee bean or w/e

Archived