Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

This script has been updated to the same version # AIO Skiller uses, with all kind of improvements! Let me know if a location is no longer working and I'll add it back in no time 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
    6 hours ago, AngryMagician said:

Please add support for the blisterwood tree

Hey, thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to look more into those, I'm not currently familiar with what they are. I noticed they have some requirements my account doesn't have, so I would need to gain access to an account that can chop them. If you're interested, please PM me with more information about the method.

On 4/25/2021 at 3:42 AM, cozycarl said:

Maybe im missing something with botting. Any tips on *how to bot?* lols

Hey man I’ve currently used this script for nearly a week for a total of around 40-50 hours I haven’t had one single problem. By your previous posts about getting banned very quickly and from other script as well. Your IP has most definitely been flagged and any account associated with the up the accounts got banned from or new ones that you create will be on their watch list. You need to get a proxy and create a new account on OSRS. My advice is I not for 5-6 hours then play normal for one or two. Keeps the chances of them catching you to a minimal hope this helped. 

Hi this script was working flawlessly at first, however recently it hasn’t been integrating my breaks I’ve set on the client and it just logs out and doesn’t log back in? Any advice is appreciated thanks.

1 hour ago, TomChopper said:

Hi this script was working flawlessly at first, however recently it hasn’t been integrating my breaks I’ve set on the client and it just logs out and doesn’t log back in? Any advice is appreciated thanks.

Hi, have you saved your account login details in the client and selected the account from the list before starting the script?

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Hi, have you saved your account login details in the client and selected the account from the list before starting the script?

Yeah I wasn’t clicking my account I don’t think. I think it’s sorted. Thanks 81 WC so far not had any problems with the actual script, good work.

26 minutes ago, TomChopper said:

Hi can you cancel my automatic renewal, I'm not sure if it's been cancelled or not. Thanks

There is no renewal for this script. It's one time payment for lifetime access.