Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

54 minutes ago, sealevi said:

is this bot ever going to see a dragon axe/infernal axe special attack feature? loving this bot so far.

i would also like to see the way that the logs are dropped be randomized. it follows the same dropping pattern every single time, seems un human like, it would be cool if it would alternate between a left to right and a zig-zag style dropping pattern. the same one over and over seems like it would be easier to detect, and this would throw some randomization in there

Hey, thanks for the post. To my understanding the script should have dragon axe special support. And I've got plans to update this script to my latest script framework, which will have randomized drop patterns in it.

12 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, thanks for the post. To my understanding the script should have dragon axe special support. And I've got plans to update this script to my latest script framework, which will have randomized drop patterns in it.

if its there I can't find it, anyways sick script and thanks for your work

17 hours ago, sealevi said:

if its there I can't find it, anyways sick script and thanks for your work

It's not a setting you can toggle on/off, it is automatically enabled when the script detects that you have a Dragon axe wielded upon starting the script. Thanks for the feedback!

2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

It's not a setting you can toggle on/off, it is automatically enabled when the script detects that you have a Dragon axe wielded upon starting the script. Thanks for the feedback!

Odd, i'm using an infernal axe and it does not do that for me. is it automatically enabled with an infernal axe as well? 

1 hour ago, sealevi said:

Odd, i'm using an infernal axe and it does not do that for me. is it automatically enabled with an infernal axe as well? 

Oh yeah, it was Dragon axe only. I've updated the script to activate the special on Infernal axe as well 🙂

1 hour ago, Hashtag said:

Oh yeah, it was Dragon axe only. I've updated the script to activate the special on Infernal axe as well 🙂

sickkkkk, you're a legend

12 hours ago, timm said:

Is there a way I could pay with paypall i dont have a debit card 

thnx tim

Hey, you can purchase store credit from another user as vouchers.

Hi @Hashtag, can I ask if the save option also saves the trees selected? and is it possible to run the bot with account and saved settings preloaded automatically?