Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

4 hours ago, moricoc said:

hi dude i wanna run for 24/7 can this script rune 24 hours without ban?? in  2021 ??

Hi, it depends on many factors if your account will last for 24 hours if you bot 24/7. It's something you've got to try and get a feeling of.

hey I use all the anti bans and afks and even have decent break logs any advice on why I keep getting the ban using this script I normally run for like 6+ and log it out have been using a vpn Aswell 

12 hours ago, bot life912 said:

hey I use all the anti bans and afks and even have decent break logs any advice on why I keep getting the ban using this script I normally run for like 6+ and log it out have been using a vpn Aswell 

Hi, have you tried using the script at another, possibly less crowded location?

1 hour ago, moricoc said:

Is the "dreambot" client secure? Is the script more important or the client? Are there more bans for clients or scripts?

Hey, DreamBot as a client is perfectly secure when not using it to bot. However, when you start a script, you take the risk of getting banned, as it's against the rules. Some scripts are better than others, but it's not only the script that causes you to get banned. There are many factors, such as the method you bot, the time of the day, the duration you bot for, your IP, etc..

4 hours ago, moricoc said:

one question. Does the Covert mod have less of an impact on the ban? Or is it just for marketing?

Covert mode was recently discussed here

• 2 weeks later...

is this bot ever going to see a dragon axe/infernal axe special attack feature? loving this bot so far.

i would also like to see the way that the logs are dropped be randomized. it follows the same dropping pattern every single time, seems un human like, it would be cool if it would alternate between a left to right and a zig-zag style dropping pattern. the same one over and over seems like it would be easier to detect, and this would throw some randomization in there

Edited by sealevi