Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

10 hours ago, OSRSHCIM said:

Jana Null pointer error?

Please update your Java.

8 hours ago, bla123 said:

I'm having issues with the pathvfinding for the Yew trees in Edgeville. Any chance you could have a look?

I'll have that fixed in the next update. Thanks for the report!

Hi @Hashtag, I'd like to know why was this script removed from my account? I paid for it a while ago, used it a lot, quit the game for a while, now I wanna come back find it isn't in my account no more.

2 hours ago, Morvax said:

Hi @Hashtag, I'd like to know why was this script removed from my account? I paid for it a while ago, used it a lot, quit the game for a while, now I wanna come back find it isn't in my account no more.

Hey, I checked your purchases and it displays # Woodcutting as active. Make sure you're logged in as the correct user to the client, I guess.

23 minutes ago, Azazel1666 said:

was working great and then kept getting this

Screenshot (2).png

Hey, that error looks like it's coming from the client itself. I looked at my code and there shouldn't be anything that would cause that. At which point is the error thrown? Right after you click the start script button? Does the script's GUI pop up at all? Have you experienced any similar issues with other scripts?

16 minutes ago, Azazel1666 said:

yeah its actually happening with all my scripts

Try "reinstalling" DreamBot by deleting the directory at C:\Users\You\DreamBot\BotData\ and rerun the latest launcher. This will clear all your saved accounts, though!