Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

4 minutes ago, I KO I said:

I'll see if I can get DBlauncher to work for me. It worked on my old Mac, but I got a new one and redownloaded Java 8, went through the steps, etc and can't get it to work. Hence I can only use the client.jar atm. I'll mess with it later today and see if I can figure out why dblauncher won't work for me and then test the above for you. But won't be able to for a few hours.

If your DBLauncher.jar doesn't work, try running it through terminal using the command below. I'm not sure how paths works on Mac but this is for Windows, I think you are able to convert the path to Mac compatible.

java -jar C:\Users\You\Desktop\DBLauncher.jar

53 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, that's a client bug I can't fix myself without overriding the client's special attack method, which would be bad practice. Before I report this bug to the devs, could you please follow the following steps to ensure the issue is not only on your end.

1. Close the client
    2. Delete jagexcache from C:\Users\You\
    3. Use the latest DBLauncher.jar to start the client (I noticed your client didn't have the paint overlay, this should fix it)

Please let me know if this helped so I won't be bothering the devs for nothing.

43 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

If your DBLauncher.jar doesn't work, try running it through terminal using the command below. I'm not sure how paths works on Mac but this is for Windows, I think you are able to convert the path to Mac compatible.

java -jar C:\Users\You\Desktop\DBLauncher.jar

The special attack works on the DBlauncher.jar client. It appears that I had a version of Java lingering around that I thought I had deleted. Cheers for the instructions!

3 hours ago, beans123 said:

Liking the script already, and chance you could get the script to use the shortcut at fossil island?

Hey, could you please provide me more info about the shortcut? What is required, how does it work and where is it located?

23 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, could you please provide me more info about the shortcut? What is required, how does it work and where is it located?

70 agility shortcut, one click through a tunnel and you are there. 

0WdgxZO.pnghrZy1nw.png

20 hours ago, charles1013 said:

Hashtag i just bought your script but i dont have it on my sdn

Hey, once a script is bought it appears in your client even though the SDN tells you to buy it again.

1 hour ago, beans123 said:

70 agility shortcut, one click through a tunnel and you are there. 

0WdgxZO.pnghrZy1nw.png

Hey, any chance you could provide me an account I could test it on? I don't feel comfortable pushing an update I don't know if it works at all.

2 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, any chance you could provide me an account I could test it on? I don't feel comfortable pushing an update I don't know if it works at all.

I only have one account but I am not willing to let you go on it, sorry. However I do appreciate how quick you tried to help and add it to the script. 

7 hours ago, beans123 said:

I only have one account but I am not willing to let you go on it, sorry. However I do appreciate how quick you tried to help and add it to the script. 

I completely understand your concern. If anyone else is willing to help me on this, please send me a private message. Until then I'm afraid I won't be pushing an update for this.