Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

19 hours ago, katharaz said:

Looks quite promising from what ive been reading!
    May i have a trial? Just upvoted.

Enjoy.

5 hours ago, eddrees786 said:

lol i didnt wait i already bought it nice scrpt bro! and why cant i buy #1 magic wont let me

Haha, nice! Be sure to review the script on the store page if you have a couple of minutes to spare. The store currently has problems listing magic scripts. Thus, they can't be bought. However, I hope this is fixed soon as the devs know about it.

Hey Hashtag, the script isn't banking logs when cutting yew at the grand exchange, I have the bank tab clicked and haven't had this problem previously, it has just started happening over the last few days. Have loved the script so far though!

Also looking forward to being able to buy your #Magic as well once the devs have sorted the problem out, Cheers! 

8 hours ago, pwnplex said:

Hey Hashtag, the script isn't banking logs when cutting yew at the grand exchange, I have the bank tab clicked and haven't had this problem previously, it has just started happening over the last few days. Have loved the script so far though!

Also looking forward to being able to buy your #Magic as well once the devs have sorted the problem out, Cheers! 

Hey, what does it do when the inventory fills? Could you record a gif? Thanks.

57 minutes ago, subnoize said:

I upvoted, can I have a trial?

Enjoy.

15 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, what does it do when the inventory fills? Could you record a gif? Thanks.

Enjoy.

Runs to the bank, opens the tab but then I have to self bank and click of the bank inventory and click start again. I'll record a GIF and post when I have a chance (y) 

Just bought this after 24 hour trial. Thanks dude.

one suggestion - When it banks it closes the bank with the X, I'm pretty sure most players will just click on the minimap in the direction of the trees. So say at seers rather than closing the bank it'd just click on the maps which are visible on the minimap from standing inside the bank.

That seems more human like