Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

Hello. I reciently bought this bot. Seems good but I'm having trouble chopping magic trees:

1. I first tried Magic Arena (near Duel Arena) and selected both trees (each in one side) and when it's done with one, my character runs to the middle of the arena, and then comes back to the first chopped tree. It's kind of a loop until the first tree respawns and then it chops it again.

2. Sick of this, I tried the spot with two Magic Trees south of Great Kourend, and since they are both side by side it chops wonderful, nevertheless when it has to bank, it runs half way and then it doesn't know what to do, it just stands frozen.

Any idea why?

On 5/19/2019 at 5:34 PM, Morvax said:

i would remove this video, u never know if there are RS mods on this forums, never show your name when recording your self boting 

2 hours ago, ANNEX said:

i would remove this video, u never know if there are RS mods on this forums, never show your name when recording your self boting 

You're right. Done, thank you.

9 hours ago, Morvax said:

Hello. I reciently bought this bot. Seems good but I'm having trouble chopping magic trees:

1. I first tried Magic Arena (near Duel Arena) and selected both trees (each in one side) and when it's done with one, my character runs to the middle of the arena, and then comes back to the first chopped tree. It's kind of a loop until the first tree respawns and then it chops it again.

2. Sick of this, I tried the spot with two Magic Trees south of Great Kourend, and since they are both side by side it chops wonderful, nevertheless when it has to bank, it runs half way and then it doesn't know what to do, it just stands frozen.

Any idea why?

Hey, if it gets stuck on its way to bank, that means DreamBot webwalking is having hard time navigating there. You could try to manually move your character to the bank and see if it can continue on its own after that. For Magic Arena, I don't have any tricks to get it working right now, I can take a look at it.

FYI; this bot is amazing.

I am still chopping magic trees near Duel Arena, but since I'm failing to chop both trees, I've set it to chop the same tree, and switch worlds every once and then. Also I have the anti-ban enabled and do 14 hours botting (randomly I do manual 5-15 minutes breaks logging off) with 7 hours breaks. So far it's amazing. For a low level like me, I've choped worth 4mil gold by now.

Thank you.

i've had this script for a while and it's worked fine before but now when i try to use it the script freezes and doesn't allow me to click anything after trying to select trees

1 hour ago, procat said:

i've had this script for a while and it's worked fine before but now when i try to use it the script freezes and doesn't allow me to click anything after trying to select trees

Clearing cache fixes this issue.