Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

for some reason im really diggin your proggys thus far. the box is like the perfect dimensions and the font is very crisp. also kudos to being able to run your script for that long, with breaks im assuming? either way this script looks very promising. nice work.

Thank you for the amazing feedback! Yes those proggies have been achieved with breaks on.

I am glad you like it :)

Edited by Hashtag

PLEASE READ: Script is now free for everyone to use! Simply click the thread's image or find the script in the sdn and click add script!

PLEASE READ: Script is now free for everyone to use! Simply click the thread's image or find the script in the sdn and click add script!

amazing you made this free, but what about the ppl who bought it?

Still says its 5$ 

Script is now marked as free, testing it now.

Loving the hop world feature for yews, in your eyes would you also considered this a more humanized action vs. sitting afk waiting for tree to respawn?

(Sorry, i'm at [7] right now /r/trees)

Script is now marked as free, testing it now.

Loving the hop world feature for yews, in your eyes would you also considered this a more humanized action vs. sitting afk waiting for tree to respawn?

(Sorry, i'm at [7] right now /r/trees)

I guess it doesn't matter, I've been running this with and without wordhopping and both times over 20 hours.

I guess it doesn't matter, I've been running this with and without wordhopping and both times over 20 hours.

Don't think they even see worldhops, honestly. I'm at 6 hours with your script currently.

Don't think they even see worldhops, honestly. I'm at 6 hours with your script currently.

That's good. Feel free to post some proggies here and I'll add them to the thread's proggt list.

That's good. Feel free to post some proggies here and I'll add them to the thread's proggt list.

Found a bug with the break manager... the minutes scaling seems off. It says I'm breaking in 450 minutes, mine is randomized to break 60 minutes randomized by 3; but it doesn't take 450 minutes it still restarts within the given initial break. Will post screenshots after I wake up functioning. [At a stable 10]