Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

15 hours ago, guyguy23 said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?

9 hours ago, jackdiamante said:

Can i get a free trial, please? i reacted 😃

Enjoy both of you.

hello hash, i love the script its been working great. i only have one question on if there is anyway i can make this run more efficiently. i notice when i select multiple trees that it jumps from tree to tree as soon as the one it cut re-spawns instead of going in a linear fashion from the first tree to the last. for example. if i have selected 5 trees it will cut the first 3 trees but instead of going to the 4th tree it then runs all the way back and cuts tree number one as soon as it re spawns. and i feel like if there was a way for the bot to just follow the order it would be more efficient. just wondering if there was any settings i can change to to make this happen. sorry for the wall of text. 

On 6/1/2020 at 8:14 PM, mixh mixh said:

hello hash, i love the script its been working great. i only have one question on if there is anyway i can make this run more efficiently. i notice when i select multiple trees that it jumps from tree to tree as soon as the one it cut re-spawns instead of going in a linear fashion from the first tree to the last. for example. if i have selected 5 trees it will cut the first 3 trees but instead of going to the 4th tree it then runs all the way back and cuts tree number one as soon as it re spawns. and i feel like if there was a way for the bot to just follow the order it would be more efficient. just wondering if there was any settings i can change to to make this happen. sorry for the wall of text. 

Hey, at the moment there is no way around that. Thank you for the information, though.

7 hours ago, Fishrot said:

How do you get it to select trees I follow directions press ctrl or shift and nothing

Make sure the game has focus (move a few tiles, for example). If that doesn't help, please tell me which trees you're trying to select. Also, try clearing your jagexcache by deleting the folder at C:\Users\You\jagexcache\.