Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Woodcutting [120 HOUR PROGGY] [AIO] [EVERY TREE] [CUSTOM AREAS] [WORLDHOP] [DRAGON AXE SPECIAL] [ANTIBAN]⭐

Hashtag

how does this script compare to Treelick. Honestly i have both. and Treelick seems better to me but i dont know how anti-ban works so idk

I haven't used Treelick but I'm sure that script is top notch. My script has received many compliments on how good the antiban is =).

upvoted, may i have free trial please?

Enjoy =).

Hey hashtag, thanks for the free trial. Just wondering, is there a way to set the bot to chop magic trees at the woodcutting guild? Looking forward to buy this bot but i need woodcutting guild area support!

Hey hashtag, thanks for the free trial. Just wondering, is there a way to set the bot to chop magic trees at the woodcutting guild? Looking forward to buy this bot but i need woodcutting guild area support!

I've received few reports that this script doesn't work well at the guild. I'll be updating this script as soon as I can and fix it.

Thanks for the trial.  :D  Very impressive script man, appreciate all the anti-ban measures you took. More then likely going to purchase it after my trial runs out.  :)

Thank you for the feedback =)!

Hey, I legit just purchased this script because it had better reviews but it doesn't work? I've tried setting up in Varrock east side of the castle near the fountains but the bot just sits there not moving at all. Your script picks up the nearby trees correctly but it doesn't seem to do anything past that? Is there an update coming soon? If not I'd like a refund :/