Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Anyone here play Dota 2?

Antonio

League is better.

dota2_screen4.jpg

VS

league-of-legends-hd-3000.jpg

Oh ye and dota takes more skill, better hero selection imo

I've tried both, and dota was better by far

OP, Yes I play dota from time to time when I get the chance, my steam name is Apaec, feel free to add me

Oh ye and dota takes more skill, better hero selection imo

I've tried both, and dota was better by far

OP, Yes I play dota from time to time when I get the chance, my steam name is Apaec, feel free to add me

alright ill add you up :)

I'd be interested to learn how to play.

create a steam account and download it :P we could play together

My friends been trying to get me to play but it doesnt seem like a game i'd be interested in

If you're a runescape player and thats the only game you've ever played, then this type of game probably won't interest you. You can't save your skills/levels like you do on runescape. You start everything all over again after you finish the game. Idk though, I like it. Give it a try and tell me what you think :)

Archived