Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • cool chess project

Rabrg

for a contest at the illinois institute of technology i'm making a chess AI that users can play with using physical pieces placed on a monitor which acts as a board so the computer's pieces will be virtual and move them self

8ttTbKt.png

the left image is the detected board. it detects the board by using harris corner detection to detect the four outermost corners, and then using those four corners it calculates the the probable corners for each cell, and it then loops through all the probable corner and replaces each one with the closest real corner within a threshold, which removes all of the extra corners created by the pieces and is able to get a very good estimate on the corners of a cell even if something is blocking it

the image on the right is showing the canny edge detection which is used to detect if there is a piece in each calculated cell

uDKdtHg.gif

this image is an example game of the early AI. it uses the minimax algorithm and is currently not able to promote pieces or castle. i plan on rewriting it to use deep learning, as that is a lot cooler

that example game is also using libGDX; a cross platform game development framework. i chose it so that the AI will also be playable in on android/iOS/browser/desktop without much work

Archived