Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • @faxron

James

its ok to be mad

i mean not only did you make one thread about it

then after you made the first thread you didnt even read the mod response and made a whole new thread

Never ever ever call out my boi Faxron.

jk but what did he do :o?

he tried to get my feedback removed by making a dispute and they didnt remove it then he made another thread for the exact same feedback i guess cuz hes butthurt i got his removed

Boo Eliot, ruining the fun!. :)

Are you not the one who scamquit OSbot?

are you not the one who shitposts in random on powerbot?

Zsu0E57.jpg

ya lol i deserve it but tbh if i was planning on scamquitting ive had opportunities to do it already and would have done it

are you not the one who shitposts in random on powerbot?

ya lol i deserve it but tbh if i was planning on scamquitting ive had opportunities to do it already and would have done it

"Random" what do you not get about that section?

Lets try not to start drama, friends. :)

Sorry if that's the way it seemed mate, i'm not after a world war 10, just stating the obvious that he shouldnt be calling other people out if it being a joke or serious matter - He has no leg to stand on, and should be happy he has been even welcomed to a forum.

Archived