Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

is there no thing for Dreambot to play with a regular client? Just like there is "looking Glass" from Tribot?

Bc i bought the vip for Covert mode and thought its the same... i dont even see or know what it does lmao

• 4 weeks later...

image.png.e796c131311a43c7a2aa6a831eae63db.png

(low lvl acc so low exp)

nice job man runs great was actually able to run it smooth without babysitting it like the other PC trials i used so i made a purchase just a small prog

if you ever had some free time it would be nice to set a goal to change attack style after X lvl reached or even change from range/mage/meele 😃 but with how little exp you get from PC doubt it would be that useful.

6 hours ago, fantomsaif said:

image.png.e796c131311a43c7a2aa6a831eae63db.png

(low lvl acc so low exp)

nice job man runs great was actually able to run it smooth without babysitting it like the other PC trials i used so i made a purchase just a small prog

if you ever had some free time it would be nice to set a goal to change attack style after X lvl reached or even change from range/mage/meele 😃 but with how little exp you get from PC doubt it would be that useful.

Thank you for the feedback! I will consider your suggestion. Also, it would mean the world to me if you left a brief review for the script on its store page. Thanks!

Great script seriously works flawlessly I bought it after getting 376 point during trial without any hiccups I currently have gained 3118 points on a total of 5 diff accounts no bans no hiccups!

hashtag I choose you! Lol just waiting for your runecrafting script to release hehe got pc will

get nmz also once I have enough accounts high enough lvl I’ll post some prog one they get older or if I get like a 20+hr one I won’t be able to resist 

1 hour ago, fantomsaif said:

Great script seriously works flawlessly I bought it after getting 376 point during trial without any hiccups I currently have gained 3118 points on a total of 5 diff accounts no bans no hiccups!

hashtag I choose you! Lol just waiting for your runecrafting script to release hehe got pc will

get nmz also once I have enough accounts high enough lvl I’ll post some prog one they get older or if I get like a 20+hr one I won’t be able to resist 

Thank you for the nice feedback! It would mean the world to me if you took a minute to review the script here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/store/product/69-pest-control/&tab=reviews. # NMZ is a perfect choice for high level account combat training!

• Hashtag changed the title to [DB3] # Pest Control [FLAWLESS] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

quickly? bought this script for 10 dollars and every single game its played does not earn enough zeal points. level 50, with 35/35/36. if this spree keeps up im going to have to ask for a refund

25 minutes ago, dudeman12329 said:

quickly? bought this script for 10 dollars and every single game its played does not earn enough zeal points. level 50, with 35/35/36. if this spree keeps up im going to have to ask for a refund

Have you tried both Defend knight and Attack portals modes?

• 3 weeks later...

looks awesome! think i could get a trial, i want to test this out.

Do you think this would be somewhat safe to do on an ironman that hasn;t been botted on before?