Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

Just started usingthis. Combat seems good with nice target selection, prayer working and spinners attacked. Gets back on boat nice and quick as well. Just wondering if it goes to the east portal every time if your attack style is portal rather than defend the void knight. Would be a bit suss if were all running to the same spot eh.

Nice script tho.

EDIT: Hold up, it seems if you join the game simultaneously with clicking on the "board boat" option it doesn't register you have entered a game and just stands in the boat (its not the anti-ban either).

Alright thanks for the feedback. At the moment it only chooses east portal as its first portal, that will be changed in next update.

I will look into the second issue aswell.

Thank you for reporting these bugs :)

Yeh been using for couple hours now, most i've got is 12 or so games in a row without it stopping (on portal mode). Going to see how long it runs in defend knight mode idk if giving the script less to think about changes anything but we'll see.

Yeh been using for couple hours now, most i've got is 12 or so games in a row without it stopping (on portal mode). Going to see how long it runs in defend knight mode idk if giving the script less to think about changes anything but we'll see.

I assume defending the knight works better at the scripts current state. Let me know how it goes :)

#######

UPDATE

Changelog of this update

When game starts, the script wont get stuck anymore (need confirmation for this. Script users please let me know if this still happens!)

Point counter fixed.

Attack portal mode now chooses random portal to attack.

Combat made little bit more efficient.

Script's name changed from mjPestControl to #1PestControl.

#######

UPDATE

Version 1.2 should have fixed the bug where account got stuck in the boat. Script users please let me know if this still happens.

Edited by Hashtag

How do we update the script? :) still v 1.0

The script is updated automatically by devs. It might take a while until they do it. We have to be patient.

But is the GUI still saying it's version 1.0?

The script is updated automatically by devs. It might take a while until they do it. We have to be patient.

But is the GUI still saying it's version 1.0?

Yes it does.

Really needs the update though =) and yes i know ill wait until it gets updated.

Edited by Entei

I noticed that sometimes the bot stops and sits in the boat after the game has begun. This only seems to happen during Intermediate, or it could be I havn't tested enough on Novice or Veteran.

I am on Defend Knight mode, prayer on, special attack on.

Edited by Mog

I noticed that sometimes the bot stops and sits in the boat after the game has begun. This only seems to happen during Intermediate, or it could be I havn't tested enough on Novice or Veteran.

I am on Defend Knight mode, prayer on, special attack on.

This should be fixed in version 1.2 which is already updated but devs hasn't applied it yet.

Or I don't know if they have. What version are you running?