Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

Using my trial now for about an hour, from my observations the defend knight option seems really bot-like and a lot of times it kinda just roams around from door to door to middle platform not really doing much. But the attack portals option seems to be working great. I think the defend knight option may need a re-write of its logic or just some major tweaks. I did read a few pages back that you were planning on a complete re-write of the script, but just wanted to share my observations thus far

thank you also for resetting my trial I appreciate it so much

Edited by daiily

On 11/27/2022 at 1:11 PM, pontsa said:

Been trying this on trial and not sure if it works as intended, when set to defend knight it runs around opening the doors completely ignoring the pests attacking the knight on the platform and keeps attacking pests outside the doors

On 11/29/2022 at 10:15 PM, daiily said:

Using my trial now for about an hour, from my observations the defend knight option seems really bot-like and a lot of times it kinda just roams around from door to door to middle platform not really doing much. But the attack portals option seems to be working great. I think the defend knight option may need a re-write of its logic or just some major tweaks. I did read a few pages back that you were planning on a complete re-write of the script, but just wanted to share my observations thus far

thank you also for resetting my trial I appreciate it so much

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. Whenever I get a chance to rewrite this script I will for sure take these concerns into account. Thanks again!

• 1 month later...
    10 hours ago, Filmer said:

Hello I'm just wondering if this supports 10hp builds doing repairs instead of combat thank you in advance 

Hey, I'm afraid this script doesn't currently support this.

13 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, I'm afraid this script doesn't currently support this.

No problem thanks for taking the time to reply👍

Script has only one issue i noticed. when a door is fully destroyed the bot will continue to keep clicking the broken door. luckily the game was over quickly but it seems rare that it even happens would love a trail reset other than that it ran strong

On 2/10/2023 at 12:01 PM, itrap said:

Script has only one issue i noticed. when a door is fully destroyed the bot will continue to keep clicking the broken door. luckily the game was over quickly but it seems rare that it even happens would love a trail reset other than that it ran strong

Hey, thanks for the report. I'm aware of this issue and it will be fixed in the next update.

• 2 months later...