Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

• 1 month later...

Hello.
    I would like to report a bug.
    When gates are being destroyed completely,  BOT still tries to open the door even though there is no door and it can just go through. 

Other than that the script works perfectly. Got full void with 3 head pieces on 2 accounts, without any bans.

Edited by Globalcheater
    Added text

1 hour ago, Globalcheater said:

Hello.
    I would like to report a bug.
    When gates are being destroyed completely,  BOT still tries to open the door even though there is no door and it can just go through. 

Other than that the script works perfectly. Got full void with 3 head pieces on 2 accounts, without any bans.

Hey, I'll see if I can fix this issue over the weekend. Thanks for the report 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
    On 11/20/2022 at 12:01 PM, rossyj23 said:

Hi,

Just wondering if this script is supposed to be working? It doesn't seem to do anything when ran.

Regards

Hey, it is. Does it give you any errors in the console? Where are you starting it at?

How do I check for errors in the console?

But no nothing has come up that I know of.

It simply doesn't do anything when ran. I've tried starting it outside of the boat, inside of the boat and inside the game after commencing.

Hey Hashtag, I used my free trial yesterday during the OSRS downtime and didn't get to use it at all, is there any way you could please hook me up with another free trial because I really want to try it out before I buy it

On 11/22/2022 at 4:49 AM, rossyj23 said:

How do I check for errors in the console?

But no nothing has come up that I know of.

It simply doesn't do anything when ran. I've tried starting it outside of the boat, inside of the boat and inside the game after commencing.

Any chance you could capture a video where you attempt to use the script? Thanks in advance!

On 11/23/2022 at 10:03 PM, daiily said:

Hey Hashtag, I used my free trial yesterday during the OSRS downtime and didn't get to use it at all, is there any way you could please hook me up with another free trial because I really want to try it out before I buy it

Hey, I've reset your trial 🙂

Been trying this on trial and not sure if it works as intended, when set to defend knight it runs around opening the doors completely ignoring the pests attacking the knight on the platform and keeps attacking pests outside the doors