Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

This should be fixed in version 1.2 which is already updated but devs hasn't applied it yet.

Or I don't know if they have. What version are you running?

v1.0, Must not be updated I guess.

Alright seems like it is updated to version 1.2 now 

Still v 1.0 here :l Oh nvm its updated :)

Bot is quite stable now very nice :).

Maybe make an option to open the doors yourself because it makes it more human. (It doesn't always open the door.)

Also 10 dollars is maybe a little to high for this script even if i paid for it. Pest control is only needed to get void and the elite upgrade. That makes it a 20-30 hour use for a single account so for me it really isn't worth to pay the 10 dollars though. Anyway good job mate!

Edited by Entei

Maybe make an option to open the doors yourself because it makes it more human. (It doesn't always open the door.)

Also 10 dollars is maybe a little to high for this script even if i paid for it. Pest control is only needed to get void and the elite upgrade. That makes it a 20-30 hour use for a single account so for me it really isn't worth to pay the 10 dollars though. Anyway good job mate!

Did yours just update on its own? Mine still says 1.0

If you think about it you could get 99 in 7 skills through this script... It would take a while tho lol.

Edited by Mog

Trials available now! Like the thread and reply to this thread saying you want the trial. The trial lasts 24hours and is completely free! 

in the long run, you coul create string accounts of void pures, so it could be very useful for selling them

Done. It lasts 24 hours. I'd love to receive a proggy :)

Sure thing, thanks.

EDIT: 

1 hr progress picture:

qCxw6Af.png

(Defending the void knight)

Here's my opinion on the script so far:

- The prayer flicking is great but way too predictable and bot like. Every time it prayer flicks, it attacks first and then flicks. No randomization from the looks of it.

- Does a good job defending the knight, but I must say, the reaction times and mouse speed are quite slow. About 50% of the time, by the time the script clicks what it wants to attack, the thing is already dead (because other people have clicked it around 2 seconds sooner)

May I also suggest that you implement the feature to expand its area for defending the void knight. I noticed (like all other PC bots) that it just stands on the platform and attacks the shifters that appear. The script would be much better (and plenty more useful in respect to winning the game) if it could kill all of the ranged things attacking the knight from outside the gate. Often times all of the bots just stick on the platform and provide essentially zero help to the overall game (cause you only need like 1-2 people there defending, max) and its completely obvious that you're botting.

Otherwise, pretty nice script! May purchase it in the future if you implement more distinguishing features that make it different and less bot-like from the rest of the PC scripts on the market.

Edited by Infinity