Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

quick question: how does the equipment switch work? do I put the id of the weapons or the names, and would I still need to put in the shield if the scimmy is switching to battleaxe for special?

Update: Is there a way to run to the next open portal? Example would if it ran to the west portal in the beginning of the game, then a portal opened other than the one it decided to run to (west) it would just continue killing monsters. Would it be more efficient to run to the open portal to attack it rather than sit back kill monsters until it opened?

7 hours ago, Kneada Pizza said:

quick question: how does the equipment switch work? do I put the id of the weapons or the names, and would I still need to put in the shield if the scimmy is switching to battleaxe for special?

There should be a button in the gui that fetches all the equipment information automatically for you the correct way.

5 hours ago, Kneada Pizza said:

Update: Is there a way to run to the next open portal? Example would if it ran to the west portal in the beginning of the game, then a portal opened other than the one it decided to run to (west) it would just continue killing monsters. Would it be more efficient to run to the open portal to attack it rather than sit back kill monsters until it opened?

IIRC it should run to an open portal. However, if there is a brawler nearby, it will attack it.