Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

Sure thing, thanks.

EDIT: 

1 hr progress picture:

qCxw6Af.png

(Defending the void knight)

Here's my opinion on the script so far:

- The prayer flicking is great but way too predictable and bot like. Every time it prayer flicks, it attacks first and then flicks. No randomization from the looks of it.

- Does a good job defending the knight, but I must say, the reaction times and mouse speed are quite slow. About 50% of the time, by the time the script clicks what it wants to attack, the thing is already dead (because other people have clicked it around 2 seconds sooner)

May I also suggest that you implement the feature to expand its area for defending the void knight. I noticed (like all other PC bots) that it just stands on the platform and attacks the shifters that appear. The script would be much better (and plenty more useful in respect to winning the game) if it could kill all of the ranged things attacking the knight from outside the gate. Often times all of the bots just stick on the platform and provide essentially zero help to the overall game (cause you only need like 1-2 people there defending, max) and its completely obvious that you're botting.

Otherwise, pretty nice script! May purchase it in the future if you implement more distinguishing features that make it different and less bot-like from the rest of the PC scripts on the market.

Alright thanks alot for the feedback! I will look into these suggestions you made :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is there an option to prioritize toward the low level creatures as well?

Not at the moment. That is a good idea to make sure low level get enough zeals too. This will be implemented in near future.

Really really wished I could of gotten a proggy for you before the bot closed on itself last night! Ended up leaving my account on over night with the "defend knight" mode on the middle level boat. Farmed just under 300 PC points within the 4-6 hours I was asleep. Wonderful script, could use improvements on the prayer flicking aspect of it. I've also caught the bot (when defending and the monsters start teleporting around) that it will click on a space to walk, attack, click on a space to walk, attack, and just keep doing this and looks like you're a rubber band haha.

Hey thank you for the feedback! I'm glad you like the script. :) I am currently rewriting and refining some of the code and during that I will get rid of the little bugs this script has. I am also planning on adding point spender soon.

For some reason the script just stands around for me using the special attack, and will sit there and take damage but do nothing in the mean time.

Did I understand it right? It keeps clicking the special attack bar?

What special weapon are you using and could you check if the debug console has errors logged.

What special weapon are you using and could you check if the debug console has errors logged.

Well it'll use up my special attack bar either with a DDS or a BGS, but after it uses it on an enemy it just stands there taking hits. I'll take a look at the debug console for you.

When the script is running it does everything fine at first, getting into the game it'll wait next to the knight and use all of my special attacks, afterwards equipping my Saradomin sword. After doing this the debug console reports, "Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer!"

Script works fine with no armour and a D Scimitar. My loadout consists of fighter torso, fury, warrior's helm, warrior's ring, combat bracelet, rune plate legs, and a Saradomin Sword. Currently finding out what bugs it.

Well it'll use up my special attack bar either with a DDS or a BGS, but after it uses it on an enemy it just stands there taking hits. I'll take a look at the debug console for you.

When the script is running it does everything fine at first, getting into the game it'll wait next to the knight and use all of my special attacks, afterwards equipping my Saradomin sword. After doing this the debug console reports, "Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer!"

Script works fine with no armour and a D Scimitar. My loadout consists of fighter torso, fury, warrior's helm, warrior's ring, combat bracelet, rune plate legs, and a Saradomin Sword. Currently finding out what bugs it.

Can you paste the whole error line from console here? Or was that all of it? You can hit ctrl+c to copy the selected line.

I am currently rewriting some parts of the script's code and I will improve the combat when I get to that part. I hope I can get the job done during weekend and then I will push an update asap.

Thank you for the bug reports :)

UPDATE 2.0: Some of the code rewritten. By doing this I achieved to make the script faster and I also fixed miscellaneous bugs. Please let me know if you encounter any problems with this update.