Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

Defend knight runs around everywhere trying to get monsters spawning everywhere really unlife like movements. Standing in the center waiting for respawns would actually work. Defend portals ALWAYS goes for brawlers when they are not in the way. Also just hops on random monsters when one is not killed. 

15 hours ago, addyskimmy said:

Defend knight runs around everywhere trying to get monsters spawning everywhere really unlife like movements. Standing in the center waiting for respawns would actually work. Defend portals ALWAYS goes for brawlers when they are not in the way. Also just hops on random monsters when one is not killed. 

Thank you for the feedback!

On 7/11/2020 at 1:28 PM, cowlick said:

I reacted, can I pls have a trail

On 7/11/2020 at 6:06 PM, Claud said:

I reacted, can I have a trial?
    Thank you in advanced

Enjoy both of you.

• 3 weeks later...
    22 hours ago, KBSLICE said:

Doesnt work anymore? just bought it. Can i get a refund?

Could you elaborate your issues a bit more? What does it do and what doesn't it do?

18 hours ago, BicThis said:

Seems both pest control scripts are broken or not working atm. Q-Q wanted to try one out. 

The post above is the only report I've received about any issues recently, so until I get more info from the user, I wouldn't say the script is broken.

31 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

Could you elaborate your issues a bit more? What does it do and what doesn't it do?

The post above is the only report I've received about any issues recently, so until I get more info from the user, I wouldn't say the script is broken.

Cool, thanks for the information. It would be nice to see recent progress reports for premium scripts to get a good idea of the status as well as ban rates. I think I might try this script out but will probably wait until I have a throw away account at the proper level to test it out. 😆