Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

Hey just wondering have there been any updates to this script lately in terms of the bans that have been reported recently?

I used to run this script a couple years ago for weeks flawlessly - but currently Im a bit nervous to try using it today.

Thanjs

13 hours ago, wigglesticks said:

Hey just wondering have there been any updates to this script lately in terms of the bans that have been reported recently?

I used to run this script a couple years ago for weeks flawlessly - but currently Im a bit nervous to try using it today.

Thanjs

Hey, there has been no updates to battle "ban rate" since that's really hard thing to do.

1 hour ago, MrJefe123 said:

"I reacted, can I have a trial?"

Enjoy.

On 2/21/2020 at 10:19 AM, Hashtag said:

Hey, there has been no updates to battle "ban rate" since that's really hard thing to do.

Enjoy.

I guess a better question is - incase the patterns of this script have been detected - are there any small tweaks or fixes that have been or could be implemented to make this a 'fresh' script again? Sorry for my ignorance just incase, Im not a script developer.

On 2/21/2020 at 10:12 PM, chester23 said:

"I reacted, can I have a trial?"

Enjoy.

15 hours ago, wigglesticks said:

I guess a better question is - incase the patterns of this script have been detected - are there any small tweaks or fixes that have been or could be implemented to make this a 'fresh' script again? Sorry for my ignorance just incase, Im not a script developer.

It has been a while since I've updated this script. I mainly update it to work with latest version of OSRS.