Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ❤️ # Pest Control ❤️ [ACTIVE SUPPORT] [44 HOUR PROGGY] [ALL BOATS] [SPECIAL ATTACKS] [INTELLIGENT COMBAT & PRAYER]

Hashtag

Got banned for using the paid version of this..

https://gyazo.com/f47a256c6c3adc5a317402d493999a38

looks like a 24h ban since its my first ban but still be careful with this. You show images of it running for 20 hours which seems misleading, i ran for less than that and got banned, included taking multiple breaks and only botting when I normally play.

2 minutes ago, frennesson said:

Got banned for using the paid version of this..

https://gyazo.com/f47a256c6c3adc5a317402d493999a38

looks like a 24h ban since its my first ban but still be careful with this. You show images of it running for 20 hours which seems misleading, i ran for less than that and got banned, included taking multiple breaks and only botting when I normally play.

I'm sorry to hear about the ban. Was this the only script you've used recently? How is showing images of it running long periods of time misleading if those are images sent to me by other customers?

I had the idea that those were your own images that you provided and that running it for 20+ hours could be dangerous, if those arent your images then that's not on you obviously, sorry.

I've only used this script so far, however I've had no overlay telling me time running, points achieved or anything like that like in the picture. any idea why?

2 minutes ago, frennesson said:

I had the idea that those were your own images that you provided and that running it for 20+ hours could be dangerous, if those arent your images then that's not on you obviously, sorry.

I've only used this script so far, however I've had no overlay telling me time running, points achieved or anything like that like in the picture. any idea why?

Hmm, is your computer's OS Mac?

Hello,

Sometimes the bot just stands at the barrels trying to deposit overloads... It can't stand there for hours, if not manually stopped or deposited 

11 hours ago, simonwtf said:

Hello,

Sometimes the bot just stands at the barrels trying to deposit overloads... It can't stand there for hours, if not manually stopped or deposited 

I assume you're talking about #1NMZ, this is #1PestControl's thread. No problem!

Could you be able to record a gif of this happening? Also, I'd appreciate it if you took a screenshot of your gui configuration. This all info would help me a lot!