Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • NBA Championship Projections!?

Ryeezyyy

Do we got any basketball fans here!? If so, who do you think will make it to the NBA Championship and possibly win it?

Lets be realistic as well.

But, I say it's going to be the Spurs vs Cavs (Possibly the Raptors cause they've been doing good.)

You're probably thinking, "Spurs? It's gonna be the Warriors!" But anyways, I'm from San Antonio and live here and the Spurs are a really great team as you can see from the past 10+ years not missing playoffs. Plus, I gotta root for my hometown team. If so, I think the Spurs will also end up winning the Championship and sending Duncan home with a 6th ring before he retires.

Who do you think will make it?

I'm a huge Warriors fan (not a bandwagon-er, I promise), and it's clear they're completely dominate this season.

With that said... it'll be really interesting to watch them and the Spurs play in the playoffs with proper strategy (Pop is known to hide his tactics until the playoffs, he didn't play Duncan in their last matchup). I'm sure it'll be an amazing series to watch.

I'm thinking Warriors vs Cavs for the championship, and the Warriors winning it (again) ;)

• 4 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...

i dont really like the Warriors but i respect there good at what they do

I'm a huge Warriors fan (not a bandwagon-er, I promise), and it's clear they're completely dominate this season.

With that said... it'll be really interesting to watch them and the Spurs play in the playoffs with proper strategy (Pop is known to hide his tactics until the playoffs, he didn't play Duncan in their last matchup). I'm sure it'll be an amazing series to watch.

I'm thinking Warriors vs Cavs for the championship, and the Warriors winning it (again) ;)

• 1 year later...

Bout time to make this relevant again lmao. Celtics after KD sheds his snake skin in the WCF and the rockets beat em. 
    Finals Celtics 4 games Rockets 3.

Archived