Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What was your biggest runescape bank ever?

Antonio

Title of the thread :) What was your biggest runescape bank ever? This can include pre-eoc, rs3, or oldschool runescape bank.

Let me start this off..

My biggest bank ever on Pre-eoc was 1.8Bil back when I bet a lot at dragondyce.

Biggest bank on 07 was 480M when I used to stake a lot, back in May.

probably around like 75m

ive only been playing since old-school was released though

beat me to it :(

Thats pretty good. You make it through staking?

probably around like 75m

ive only been playing since old-school was released though

beat me to it :(

I'm serious though. It was about 350m ;)

Thats pretty good. You make it through staking?

Nope, never staked before.

Just from gold farming. I'd usually sell gold off once I got around 30-50m mark, but decided to keep a bit more just in case I needed it. :P

Nope, never staked before.

Just from gold farming. I'd usually sell gold off once I got around 30-50m mark, but decided to keep a bit more just in case I needed it. :P

ohhhh. Damn,  should of kept it a bit longer and reach that 100m mark XD

If you count all the gold I've ever sold, I probably hit ~2.5Bish. Otherwise, the most I've had at once was like 113M since one week I was busy and didn't have time to sell it daily. Before botting I was a peasant and I think 97M was my max cash in 07 legit.

If you count all the gold I've ever sold, I probably hit ~2.5Bish. Otherwise, the most I've had at once was like 113M since one week I was busy and didn't have time to sell it daily. Before botting I was a peasant and I think 97M was my max cash in 07 legit.

97M isn't too bad. I remember hitting that around 4 months after 07 because of pid staking, good times :P

97M isn't too bad. I remember hitting that around 4 months after 07 because of pid staking, good times :P

I did a combination of Blast Furnace + Merchanting. I got bored though, and sold it all off. :3

Archived