Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
Download the DreamBot client today!
lily

[Best Antiban][Fastest XP] lily's Barbarian Fisher - Fastest way to 99!

I bought your script and will be running it through for a bit, in covert mode, hopefully have a nice little proggy for you soon :)

Okay! 

Nearly 10 hours later and we're still running!

4e212d8d530bbdd485a2d93e55abcc52.png
https://gyazo.com/4e212d8d530bbdd485a2d93e55abcc52

Now for a quick little analysis!

1.Now the bot may have anti ban but it moves @ ridiculous speeds. Never a second late* to the new fishing spot. Maybe add a little delay there?

2.The drop pattern is the same every go(Dropping fish right to left.) Might it be possible to change that around? I know when I play legit I get bored so I drop in a randomized seeming way sometimes.

3. Along with dropping, it seems that inventory spots 18/19 have an issue, the bot occasionally confuses itself ( I imagine this is some sort of anti-ban) fairly often it uses spot 16 fishing on spot 17 fish and does not drop spot 17 fish. That's the only spot in the invy I've ever noticed it goof on. Maybe try rearranging so it misclicks a bit more randomly?

I think that's about it! 

All in all I'm a satisfied buyer esp. if this little criticism helps you to finesse your nice little script ^.^

Edited by the webb

I bought your script and will be running it through for a bit, in covert mode, hopefully have a nice little proggy for you soon :)

Okay! 

Nearly 10 hours later and we're still running!

4e212d8d530bbdd485a2d93e55abcc52.png

https://gyazo.com/4e212d8d530bbdd485a2d93e55abcc52

Now for a quick little analysis!

1.Now the bot may have anti ban but it moves @ ridiculous speeds. Never a second late* to the new fishing spot. Maybe add a little delay there?

2.The drop pattern is the same every go(Dropping fish right to left.) Might it be possible to change that around? I know when I play legit I get bored so I drop in a randomized seeming way sometimes.

3. Along with dropping, it seems that inventory spots 18/19 have an issue, the bot occasionally confuses itself ( I imagine this is some sort of anti-ban) fairly often it uses spot 16 fishing on spot 17 fish and does not drop spot 17 fish. That's the only spot in the invy I've ever noticed it goof on. Maybe try rearranging so it misclicks a bit more randomly?

I think that's about it! 

All in all I'm a satisfied buyer esp. if this little criticism helps you to finesse your nice little script ^.^

I appreciate it!

works good for the most part but keeps getting stuck when switching fishing spots

I've had the same issue, where I can't leave this script alone because it'll just freeze up and stop fishing. It also won't log me back in after a break, it just keeps exiting out of the username/password box. Basically it works well but it's not doing me any good unless I sit there and watch it.

Anyone else have this issue??