Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cheap Games!

EKOx REACTZz

Nice referral link. You should at least let people know about it. :/

Lol either way they still get the same thing, its not like it changes or harms anyone and considering most people in the RS community are dicks I doubt they would buy anything with my ref link if I said it either way though a click is enough lol

Oh true lol. Doesn't he need us to sign up for him to get anything?

nope

not really...

and you made it tiny as fuck can barely even see it m8

sshhh  ;)

not really...

and you made it tiny as fuck can barely even see it m8

either way it wouldn't make a difference so long as they click I get a referral an why's it matter, why should someone care if I get $1 from them buying something when it doesn't hurt anyone? unless they got some kinda beef with me and don't want me to get it I don't see why they'd care.

Meh. Free games are better.

Dota 2 FTW.

If its not thats one stupid rule

Its actually a rule in many blackmarket runescape forums :P not really a stupid rule but w/e. 

Archived