Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [OFFICIAL PROVIDER] Cheap PRIVATE SOCKS PROXIES [USA, Canada, Germany, Netherlands, London] Works for DreamBot!

ProxyFish

Click Here To Order On www.ProxyFish.com

Our Private SOCKS and HTTPS proxies are guaranteed to work for dreambot! We are an official advertiser and our private proxies are perfect for botting in RuneScape. If you're looking for low latency, high speed, private and dedicated proxies for botting on unique virgin IPs, choose us! Here's some highlights of our proxies:

ACCEPTABLE PAYMENT METHODS: Paypal or Bitcoin or OSRS GP!

1. Works on all major bots, mobile devices, and desktop applications compatible with SOCKS/HTTPS Proxies.

2. Our proxies are hosted on 1GBS servers.

3. Our proxies are ELITE ANONYMOUS.

3. We DO NOT log any of your proxy activity/usage.

4. Proxies have UNLIMITED/UNMETERED BANDWIDTH.

5. Perfect for streaming services like NetFlix, Hulu, Twitch, YouTube.

6. Perfect for playing online games such as RuneScape, Counter-Strike, League of Legends.

7. Perfect for Craigslist and web browsing!

8. Multiple high-speed locations available throughout the world, including USA (West Coast), USA (East Coast), Canada, Germany, Netherlands, and United Kingdom(London)!

9. 99.9% Uptime!

10. We have Multiple Subnets per country/location! For most subnets (pick USA West/East).

11. We allow 1 Set Of Proxy Changes (all proxies for that order) once per paid billing month. This means if you order on 4/22/2016 and order 5 proxies you can switch them all on 5/22/2016.

12. You agree to our ToS for all orders: http://www.proxyfish.com/terms-of-service/ for all orders.

13. Choose Your Payment Method: Pay via Paypal or Bitcoin or OSRS GP!

WHY OUR PROXIES ARE BETTER THAN THE COMPETITION

We won't name any names about other people who sell proxies, but here's a message from a customer who tried the alternative - You get what you pay for!

Customers saying it themselves -- the competition sells high latency, slow proxies:

a774f84e882c2c6472370e6eec4b35de.png

Customers saying it themselves - they make 200k+/hour EXTRA over the competition's slow and laggy proxies - This is 100% from a customer who is coming back to us for the top tier quality product that we provide to our customers. ProxyFish can't be beat by ANYONE!

cd69126ae0da80105feadd92e7888c3e.png

Are you losing gold per hour due to low quality proxies? Try ProxyFish and experience the ProxyFish difference!

Dreambot SPECIAL

We are back on DreamBot and want to share a great discount for the DreamBot community! Use the promo code: dreambot20 and get 20% off!

Why ProxyFish?

ProxyFish is the superior proxy provider for many reasons.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) We are not a small company that re-sells other proxies that are made for web hosting. You get what you pay for in this business - We are NOT a RuneScape business - we are a full premium service known in the proxy space.

2) We sell truly unique proxy IPs. Other providers re-sell the same proxies that are being used by other botters. They also sell IPs that are already been botted by others. We do NOT do this!

3) Other providers just sell web hosting that is setup to be for proxies. They are selling you hosting from a 3rd party company and actually require you to setup the proxy yourself or they will manually install it for you, but it basically means you have to manage the server yourself.

4) We offer more locations than any other provider in the runescape industry.

5) We are not some random member on this forum reselling proxies that are all being used by others.

6) Uptime is 99%+ for our proxies!

7) We offer SAFE and SECURED proxies that offer the highest anonymity.

8) We are the top seller in proxies on this forum! No one can compete with the quality of service we provide.

9) It's like buying a used Honda vs a Lamborghini, we are the Lamborghini of Proxy Providers - Check our feedback & reviews!

14cr721.jpg

Special Offers

For bulk pricing, such as 100-500+ private socks proxies, please contact us for great discounts!

How To Buy

Go to http://www.proxyfish.com to buy!

For Questions & OSRS Payments, ADD ME ON SKYPE: MatthewVitale866

Our Reviews & Satisfied Customers

Purchased 5 SOCKS5 private proxies, very good price compared to competitors, and genuine, fast past kind of guy!

Purchased 5 Proxies from these guys, good price, good quality would recommend!

Bought 5 SOCK5 PROXY fast (: great user

Proxy lightning fast I can't even tell the difference without a proxy! Great seller.

Sold me 5 proxies, great guy! Thanks.

Bought a proxy last night.

Cant believe how quick and stable it is.

You will be going far places in this community! QwPha8E.png

Just purchased 10 Proxies, I'm extremely satisfied. Got multiple random subnets, and received the best customer service. Awesome service, thanks so much. Would definitely recommend!

Hi everyone,

I registered an account just to post on this specific topic. I bot in another game and was not able to get SOCKS5 to work until Proxyfish. I just wanted to vouch for it and will be buying more soon, actually in about 10 minutes lol. Anyways, thank you!

Click Here To Order On www.ProxyFish.com

• 3 weeks later...

Are your UK proxies limited to just London?

Hi Epsilon, thanks for purchasing and yes we have only London right now, but if you are anywhere in England you will be perfect and fast ping time!

• 4 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Little bit expensive :o What's special about them? 

*Sorry for grave digging

Our prices are in line with the market. 10 Proxies can be as low as $2.70/each with our coupon code NEW10. We also have more locations and more subnets than any other provider in the RS space. We provide non-botted IPs meaning you're not getting leftovers from someone else flagging them like some of the other providers.

We're a real company with customers around the world!

Selling REAL private socks proxies! Make sure whoever you buy from isn't reselling the same old IPs. We only sell IPs that have never been botted. Check us out at www.proxyfish.com

• 1 month later...

Yes we allow IP changes, but only after each paid month, those are free. For more information you can gladly open up a ticket on www.proxyfish.com and use COUPON CODE: NEW10 if ordering, 10% off :)

• 7 months later...

Just bought 5 proxies off of ProxyFish, the owner was extremely helpful and quick with processing the order, great customer service! I will update if I remember to about the quality of the proxies!

Archived