Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How Safe/Dangerous is botting atm?

Antonio

With the new and improved jagex bot detection system for oldschool, how safe/dangerous do you guys think botting is atm? Do you have any experience with botting within the recent time period? Have you incurred any bans?

Discuss :)

It's been better lately than say a month or two ago.

How many hours do you bot /day man? I've been doing 24/7 on a few throwaway accounts and get banned within a week even on proxies haha

I feel like the ban rates have been huge since Weath came to RS07. It's still possible to make a decent amount gold farming, however, many have given up.

I feel like the ban rates have been huge since Weath came to RS07. It's still possible to make a decent amount gold farming, however, many have given up.

Yeah I agree. Weath is pretty annoying mainly because he actually does his job. I remember back about a year ago, I could go 24/7 without getting banned.

It depends where you bot and what you bot. From my experience you are no more likely to be banned playing 24/7 than what you are playing 3-4 hours a day.

It depends where you bot and what you bot. From my experience you are no more likely to be banned playing 24/7 than what you are playing 3-4 hours a day.

Hmm true. I've tried 24/7 @ flax spinning and 24/7 yew chopping. It seems that I lasted more than a week @ flax spinning, any not more than 2 days @ yews.

I've been going at it 8 hours per day for the past 2 weeks an still haven't gotten banned, though its kind of a special account so that might be why. Before that I was getting banned within a week for botting even 5 hours a day. I don't think play time matters though but for me I've been having success lets just hope they don't ghost me anytime soon. I've been using a certain script but I feel like if I use another one im gonna get banned lol.

I've been going at it 8 hours per day for the past 2 weeks an still haven't gotten banned, though its kind of a special account so that might be why. Before that I was getting banned within a week for botting even 5 hours a day. I don't think play time matters though but for me I've been having success lets just hope they don't ghost me anytime soon. I've been using a certain script but I feel like if I use another one im gonna get banned lol.

Hmm thats pretty good. What are you botting?

Archived