Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • newbies guide to botting.

EZbotting

strait plug it out then lol. and for future reference if u need to check, google what is my IP and it will show u without having to click a link

nah its fine I trusted the link u put because is not the first time I go to that link lol tysm :D

a great tip is to avoid botting when the account is freshly made (let it sit for like a week or atleast 3-4days)

also, they rarely flag your IP unless +50 accounts botting on that IP (i'm botting for like months on same IP before I replace it)

so really changing your IP every ban doesn't help 

• 11 months later...

Hey, if my IP changes ONLY 1 NUMBER...is it considered changed??? Like... it was xxx.xxx.x5.xxx now it is xxx.xxx.x7.xxx

• 3 years later...
    12 hours ago, Armstrong85 said:

Should I bot quests? 

I plan to mostly do combat activities. If I have very few quests and only combat stats, would that make me likely to get banned?

I create accounts, bot tut island, bot questing without resting them and they are fine

On 12/16/2020 at 4:35 AM, purepanic said:

I create accounts, bot tut island, bot questing without resting them and they are fine

Can second to that, I've been breaking my back doing tut island manually until I realized it doesn't bloody matter. You just need a good antiban to keep from getting caught by the Jagex's bot busting AI.

Archived