Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • newbies guide to botting.

EZbotting

Okay lets get started. if you are looking at this, then theirs a fair chance that your new to botting. or new to dreambot. 

So first things first. botting isnt like what it used to be in the time i used to bot, in the osbuddy times when it was virtually un-bannable. its not. so you have to work around the fact that your botting account will be banned at some point. ive had a account last about a month. that to me is the longest it has lasted. 

Im going to organize this into Do's and Don'ts 

Do:

• Use the break system - why? because botting for 12 hours strait doesn't look very human like, it looks more human stopping for half a hour and then continuing.
    • YOU WILL MOST PROBABLY GET BANNED AT SOME POINT BY BOTTING - work around this, daily transfers of items, remember most peoples mules never get touched, i use my main and never been banned for xfering botted items. and ive never seen it happen yet
    • Before your ready bot, get a little bit of combat done, level 3s have high ban rates. its not very hard to get yourself to around 10-15 combat. 
    • Use private scripts if possible 
    • Use proxys and VPNs if possible - not really necessary if only running the 1 bot. 
    • If you cannot use private scripts, your best bet is premium scripts, i have experienced good results with dreamlick and zawys scripts
    • Before you buy a script, check the script thread, not all of the scripters can be fully active no more, and if you dont do this you could end up buying a script that breaks and cannot be fixed, if thats the case you will more than likely to get refunded, but can get you banned when it is not necessary. 
    • scripts that offer anti patterning and anti ban can be very good, try to use
    • a great tip is to avoid botting when the account is freshly made (let it sit for like a week or atleast 3-4days)

also, they rarely flag your IP unless +50 accounts botting on that IP (i'm botting for like months on same IP before I replace it)

so really changing your IP every ban doesn't help 

Don't

• dont bot tuturial island. why? this will most likely get you banned. pretty quickly too.
    • try to avoid botting on level 3 combats, you look even more like a bot on a level 3 account.
    • dont bot for stupid amount of hours without breaks.
    • dont constantly use the most popular free scripts (because of the patterning, if a lot of people use the same script, then a accounts patterning imo jagex will be able to recognize it easier
    • dont bot on the same IP all the time, if you do not have one of them routers that change IP when reset. then you may need to look into getting proxys or VPNs. (because they can flag your IP and ban you quicker)
    • dont bot on the same world all the time, as a legit player i often use same worlds, and if someones there the majority of the time it can look suspicious. 

NOTE THIS POST ISNT FINISHED. 

NOTE ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS, PLEASE POST IN THE THREAD, I WILL CREDIT THEM TOO AND ADD THEM TO MY TIPS (AT THE END PUT THANKS TO (USERNAME) SO THAT YOU GET FULL CREDIT FOR THE TIP), ALL TIPS WILL BE GREATFUL 

Any guide on how to get proxy/vpn or a good site to buy from?

im sorry, i have one of those routers that reset the IP whenever the router is resseted, if you ask around then im sure someone would be nice enough to help  

im sorry, i have one of those routers that reset the IP whenever the router is resseted, if you ask around then im sure someone would be nice enough to help  

How can I know if my router can reset my IP? I remember turning on and off my Router lol and IP change but I wasn't 100% sure >.>

Im not a newb, but i know how to bot lmao.

well a lot of people come here thinking botting is all just plain sailing. and complain when banned, or get banned a lot, if thats the case they can consider some of the above to keep ban rates lower

http://whatismyipaddress.com/

check that, reset router, then check again, if changed then your good mate. 

I did what u told me since I used to do this in my old router but I never knew how to check my IP lmao. is just that I moved to a new department and this damn route have no switch to turn it off or on so I had to turn off the whole system in the night and next day I check IP is changed  :wub:

I did what u told me since I used to do this in my old router but I never knew how to check my IP lmao. is just that I moved to a new department and this damn route have no switch to turn it off or on so I had to turn off the whole system in the night and next day I check IP is changed  :wub:

strait plug it out then lol. and for future reference if u need to check, google what is my IP and it will show u without having to click a link

Archived