Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • I have made over 10 accounts, and all have been disabled?

str 4 daze

Okay for starters, I use  hotmail for all my accounts, I use the Tutorial Island Bot, powerchop, and chicken destroyer. I always use seperate accounts for WC and str. I take a good hour to 2 break for every 2 to 3 hours i bot. , and when i try to log back in, my 2 recent accounts were banned. I dont use gibberish for my names. I made several strength pures and trained at cows and monks, never over 2 to 3 hours in one period without taking a 2 to 3 hour break. I baby sit them, and never leave them playing over night. Every time I get banned, the last time i play, I log off like normal, then a few hours later when i log in, it says i have been disabled. I dont know what im doing wrong but im getting wrecked

The longest i kept an account was today i got to level 22 with 41 str training at monks and after 3 hours of training i logged out for 8 hours, i just logged back in and im banned

dont bot tut island. i like to get my stats what i need legit, then wait a week or so (to be honest a couple of days is sufficient, im just being safe) and then bot. expect to be banned within about 2 weeks anyway. with botting you need to work around the fact that at some point you will be banned. 

just letting you know that babysitting your accounts don't really help, jagex won't have a cam watching you behind your PC.

also like other pointed out, botting tutorial is a huge risk and I don't recommend botting on accounts that are freshly made.

I have a question and I not sure if I can ask in here. but did you bot those 10 accounts at the same time O.O?

also you shouldn't bot accounts in tutorial island because accounts that bot in tutorial island always get banned in less than few hours lol since is like 95% that Jagex is watching.

okay SO i remembered all my old usernames from like 7th grade and since my accounts are all at least 8+ old i can bot 24/7??

Would you be able to play legit 24/7? No. You have to make your bot-schedule as human-like as possible, to avoid bans. This even includes 10 minute toilet breaks every once in a while :P

If there fresh accounts and all made via tutorial island but you need to expect a fast ban. Especially if its f2p, if you are "Fast Botting" you need to use a fast method and work your own stratergy around botting. Set a few test accounts up. Test the waters and note what the ban-rate is for whatever your doing and then work from that. Botting runescape is a skill nowadays ;)

i personally use tutorial island script on all my gold farming accounts and have made around 1m/account before i get banned "keep in mind i have a gold holding account that holds all my botting accounts profits" i have some accounts that will make me close to 2m also keep in mind i only use free scripts due to the fact that this site doesnt except anything but paypal. but as soon as that changes i could probably make well over 2m/account which roughly translates into $3.60/account which is decent for not doing any work your self :P if you have a good enough computer you can run 2 bots at a time , i reccommend using a ip changer if you use more then 1 account.

Archived