Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

On 11/18/2020 at 10:18 PM, Justinf33 said:

Any updates from users on ban rates?

As long you bot at places with no high value loot and agressive monsters it's fine. As soon you go to for example Gargoyles (they are agressive) banrates become very high due to the bot giving prio fighting monsters that agro onto you instead of picking up the loot first, so it leaves high valueable loot on the ground because of this, no human player does that. I requested a fix on this, but hasn't been changed yet as of today. Besides that the bot is very good.

7 hours ago, pwned_LOL said:

Bought it and happy thus far. Any knowledge on its bans? Anyone else able to vouch for the safety of it?

safe as long you don't bot at places where the monsters agro on to you and have high value items, bot prefers attacking the monsters that agro on to you instead of picking up a granite maul at Gargoyles for example, it leaves it on the ground when a Garg agro's onto you and prefers to attack the monster above picking up the item so it leaves it on the ground.

Hey Pandemic, I love the bot but I was just gonna ask if you could add a feature when the stamina is full for it to activate it, would just make leveling slighting faster :). Otherwise no complaints here.

17 hours ago, mrbils said:

Fix Banking At al kharid warriors + add custom range spot area please 

What's wrong with banking there? Safe spotting isn't currently supported right now, maybe in the future if I have more time available :( 

1 hour ago, mrisperfect said:

Hey Pandemic, I love the bot but I was just gonna ask if you could add a feature when the stamina is full for it to activate it, would just make leveling slighting faster :). Otherwise no complaints here.

Run energy? I'll push that update out in a few minutes :) 

2 hours ago, kcody11 said:

I purchased but am having trouble setting up banking. I log out when I run out of food so thats good. 

What am i doing wrong

Check the main post for the videos on how to set it up, you should start recording at the monsters, go to the bank, add the bank npc/object, then record yourself on the way back.