Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

What happens with the banrate of this script? because it was heavly used in the past when it was free

I've changed up a few things, and I'm going to change all timings on the script to avoid their pattern detection :)

V2.02 Released

• Fixed an issue when it'd get stuck if loot was behind a wall (now will rotate and try again, tested working)
    • Changed timings on everything 

K i just purchased script. Trying to ranged caged zombies below magic guild and i set up the gui then i click start script and all it says in the paint is Checking Stats and Finding Monster back and forth super quick and dosent move at all or do anything

Update: I tried ranging the ogre in ardy zoo and it seemed this script doesn't work for caged NPC's. 

Would be much appreciated if you could help me out!

Edited by toneair1994

K i just purchased script. Trying to ranged caged zombies below magic guild and i set up the gui then i click start script and all it says in the paint is Checking Stats and Finding Monster back and forth super quick and dosent move at all or do anything

Edit: I think I already found the problem try again and let me know :)

Make sure to refresh your premium scripts before trying, it should be working now ;)

Idea: Fighting radius support using a circle that highlights the minimap and is adjustable. With this, the script would not attack monsters outside of the fighting radius.

Just bought this script btw wewt

It's having a hard time looting a stack of arrows - just keeps spinning the camera.
    And anytime it tries to loot an item that is in underneath like 5+ other items on a single tile it will do the same (although I think this is a client bug)

It's having a hard time looting a stack of arrows - just keeps spinning the camera.

And anytime it tries to loot an item that is in underneath like 5+ other items on a single tile it will do the same (although I think this is a client bug)

client has some issues looting smal objects like arrows, tokkul, coins,....

if @Pandemic could look into this that would be awesome  :rolleyes:

Define small objects? Because it's having a hard time looting a stack of 30 arrows, but it can loot a single seed no problem.

Define small objects? Because it's having a hard time looting a stack of 30 arrows, but it can loot a single seed no problem.

I'm checking on the stack issue now, and will try and look at single arrows / stacks :)

Edit: I'm having no problem picking up a single coin and arrow, as well as a full stack. Also, picked up a tinderbox that below was 9 or 10 items (on the same tile).