Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [PREMIUM] Pandemic's AIO Fighter

Pandemic

• 2 weeks later...

hi,

i recently bought this and having trouble having it go to the bank and grab food and a str pot. im at the varrock guards and trying to recrod my steps  but nothing shows in the box when i  record my steps to the bank and back?

thanks

do you plan on adding a task system for this. e.g train strength to 30, then attack to 20 etc. or an addition of allowing to safe spot your custom areas.

Edited by mixh mixh

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

great script. been using for years, but you haven't fixed the special bar usage. the special on all weapons fails because osrs updated where the special bar is located

• 2 weeks later...
    On 7/23/2020 at 7:34 PM, Cj1010 said:

great script. been using for years, but you haven't fixed the special bar usage. the special on all weapons fails because osrs updated where the special bar is located

Sorry for the delay, I'll try to get an account and fix that up asap :)

• 2 weeks later...

Don't like how it auto logs out if it doesn't find a monster near it. Has no patience at all lol.

Getting away with murderrrrrr

Seems pretty legit otherwise

Edited by LordJashin32