Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FIX] Client won't start on Macs

Pandemic

I am having the same issue. I start it up, tell it to launch, then it disappears. I went to the download link yall provided but it shows a BUNCH of different downloads. Explain plz

Friend is having this issue, anyone know a solution?

• 4 weeks later...

Simply download the Java 8 JDK from here and install it.

:)

i've tried everything that everyone has suggested and still nothing the client refuses to work i've uninstalled java reinstalled it deleted the dreambot folder  then ran it again and nothing happens i've even tried doing disk repair on my macbook to see if that's the problem but still nothing has worked and client still wont run so i feel like i wasted money on scripts and membership just for this dumb ass jar not to work

• 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...

I have the same problem when trying to open DBlauncher.jar on my mac, it opens up the pre-game interface, whenever I press launch client, it just disappears, having tried all the suggestions, I still haven't found a solution to open the client. But, since I had Dreambot downloaded in 2015 before the DBlauncher, I have a client document, which loads the client instantly, however, I think it'll be an old version and I wont be able to upgrade to the newest version of the client, seeing as it doesn't load through DBlauncher.

hi guys, i fixed mine by going into the finder app and then at the top of the screen going into the go drop down coloumn. From here click go to folder and then type in /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines and delete anything java related

then type /Library/Internet\ Plug-Ins and delete anything java related

and lastly /Library/PreferencePanes 

this should uninstall java completely, then just get java 8

• 1 month later...

When i click it, i even right click and use the open with terminal option but about 5 seconds later a window pops up saying "The Java JAR file "DBLauncher.jar" could not be launched.

Check the console for possible error messages.

okay i got it to work by downloading Java 8 except when i try to manage my accounts so i can bot them it closes the bot and then window pops up saying:

"Bout quit unexpectedly while using the libawt_lwawt.dylib plug-in."

how do i fix this?

Having the same issue, java is all updated. I hit the launch button and then it just closes and does not open another window at all. Please help as I have spent lots of money on scripts and all of a sudden it doesnt work?!?

• 1 month later...