Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FIX] Client won't start on Macs

Pandemic

So when I click on the client .jar it pops up the little java symbol at the bottom of my Mac and nothing happens. I have the jdk downloaded. Any ideas?

• 1 month later...

If you can get  'DBlauncher.jar' to pop-up and then click on 'Launch Client' but it auto quits on you, then go to 'Finder' and search for 'client.jar'. That should open up directly to the client and skips the whole 'Launch Client' window. Kinda stupid since you have no idea that file even exists, since 'DBLauncher.jar' is thrown in your face as the one to use to launch for Mac....

Edited by I KO I

• 4 months later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 1 month later...
    • 3 months later...
    On 3/20/2018 at 2:30 AM, kinners23 said:

hi guys, i fixed mine by going into the finder app and then at the top of the screen going into the go drop down coloumn. From here click go to folder and then type in /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines and delete anything java related

then type /Library/Internet\ Plug-Ins and delete anything java related

and lastly /Library/PreferencePanes 

this should uninstall java completely, then just get java 8

Although I didn't find /Library/PreferencePanes, I found the other two and deleted everything java related.

I reinstalled Java 8 (Java SE Development Kit 8u221) from here

Fixed!! DB Launcher is loading, accurately allocating ram (thank god), and showing paint. I really appreciate everyones help :)

5 hours ago, HIDDENSPECIES said:

Although I didn't find /Library/PreferencePanes, I found the other two and deleted everything java related.

I reinstalled Java 8 (Java SE Development Kit 8u221) from here

Fixed!! DB Launcher is loading, accurately allocating ram (thank god), and showing paint. I really appreciate everyones help :)

makes are great until it comes to botting haha, glad to see you got it running.

• 1 year later...

@Hashtag @Pandemic When this issue will be fixed for macs? I have lag in loading screen and in game, but if I use OSRS Client then it's fine... I have JDK 8 latest version...

Edited by Veltix

• 2 years later...

friend, sorry for the inconvenience but I recharged $30 to use it on a gift card and it doesn't give me the option to redeem it for the scripts or the vip

• 2 weeks later...