Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Teaser

Pandemic

I added 20mg Magic, 100mg Love, and at least 200g of Dank. So yes. A lot has been done to combat bans.

I might tell you later. Idk. Probably not.

Already added,just not in the screen shot. Also as Pan said, we are still developing it. Most of the core features are completed, now we are finalizing the UI and working on the API.

I'm 1337 hax0r and want ur geepeez.

Not but for real, it's like a real dashboard (a instrumentation panel).

No even better! Ban Swaq Mode 3.0â„¢. It's really great feature.

I am looking forward to the ban swaq mode 3.0, dreambot has been needing that for a while!

Hello DreamBotters!

We wanted to give you guys a little taste of what you can expect for DreamBot in the future, it's very exciting and I hope you think so too :)

Anyways, we've been working on improving DreamBot week by week, but we felt like it was time for a rework, as we've learned a lot since we released our client.

This has been under development for a few months now (mostly by the lovely @Notorious) and it's at a point we're comfortable letting you have a sneak peak.

Some Screenshots:

New GUI:

JqU4ttj.png

Script Manager:

CS1B2vx.png

Account Manager:

Kji5FwS.png

We plan on having many internal and API improvements, more info will come at a later time (when it's all set in stone :))!

Thanks for reading,

The Dream Team

Disclaimer: We don't have a deadline and we're not promising this anytime soon, we just wanted to show you what we've been up to.

AGAIN?!

Archived