Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DreamBot 3 Teaser

Pandemic

Initial pictures look like aurora (osbuddy the bot client) from back in 2013.

unsure what else there is to comment on as it's just UI pictures for now.

It looks nice and user friendly  but i would suggest overriding the jframes decoration to give it a more blended look and feel.

Some of the text's contrast needs to be increased ie the grey on white  with the blue background.

I would suggest with this new UI adding in a help dialog with a FAQ/Details section to help users out.

Initial pictures look like aurora (osbuddy the bot client) from back in 2013.

unsure what else there is to comment on as it's just UI pictures for now.

It looks nice and user friendly but i would suggest overriding the jframes decoration to give it a more blended look and feel.

Some of the text's contrast needs to be increased ie the grey on white with the blue background.

I would suggest with this new UI adding in a help dialog with a FAQ/Details section to help users out.

Thanks for the suggestions, we'll be sure to add a nice help panel/dialog/something :)

Thanks for your feedback! How could our design team change that to suit your preferences?

Thanks again!

It needs more clean cut edges and modern design. Right now it just looks like a cheap app that was thrown together using pixelated images.

Just an idea that maybe could or not be explored.

Two designs, a more 2016 design and a 2010 design with the basic information for experienced users (who don't need to see that much) to run on lower machines (like I do on my RPI).

The latter can even be used only when the bot is ran from the console with params which I imagine gold farmers use.

Other than that, I enjoy the UI! Good job :)

Archived