Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Commission staking now against the rules.. thoughts?

Antonio

Chances are they scammed a lot too since being so popular, they can get away with 20-50m stakes. :/ Just kick the person who got scammed.

Nah they haven't scammed. No one would risk a 800M rank for a 20-50m scam lol :P Kick the person who got scammed and he will cause some spam. + these guys knew that being legit is a lot more profitable than scamming. Either way they were making 100M+ a day just on commission, at minimum

Jagex just ignored the poll results and did the opposite.

Well technically its just like gambling. Player run games of chance is banned on rs07 and rs3, so they eventually had to ban it on 07. It was causing a large percentage of the total real world trading in OSRS so they had to do something about it regardless. 

The players will obviously vote for it to stay because 1. They're either a host, 2. They bet or 3. They own the fc. They wouldn't take the RWT perspective into account simply because it doesn't affect them.

Does, swapping come to a risk too?

Nope. Their post specifically says they support swapping

I just think it sucks for those guys who paid 800m to get a rank.

Yeah true. The ones who weren't able to make it back mostly.

This reminded me of dicing for some reason </3

Except dicing created a much bigger hype, and was causing much more RWT. Scamming was also more prevalent in dicing

How are they banning them? Like are they just going around themselves or is it some kind of system like botwatch???

Its just like how they made gambling illegal. Basically they kept banning big FC's, and eventually announced it was illegal to host. Now people just report them and they get banned for it. 

Though once jagex released the update, I went into the duel arena and immediately all the FC's stopped. 

Nope. Their post specifically says they support swapping

Yeah true. The ones who weren't able to make it back mostly.

Except dicing created a much bigger hype, and was causing much more RWT. Scamming was also more prevalent in dicing

Its just like how they made gambling illegal. Basically they kept banning big FC's, and eventually announced it was illegal to host. Now people just report them and they get banned for it. 

Though once jagex released the update, I went into the duel arena and immediately all the FC's stopped. 

I know but what if people just did it through PM with friends and others, how would they catch you?

Archived