Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Commission staking now against the rules.. thoughts?

Antonio

So jagex just announced that they are currently banning the use of FC's for commission staking due to the amount of RWTers present in that field. What are your thoughts on this? Were you for or against jagex decision?

They will ban anything to do with RWT, doesnt mean people will stop doing it.

I agree. There are a few people still streaming on twitch staking for friends, no longer charging commission though. I believe they're just going to scam as soon as they win a big pot.

That sucks for the ones who 'commished' for 07 money to play rather than RWT that money.

I don't think thats possible. Theres too much money to be made commission hosting. They'd eventually have to sell it :P

If there was anyone who commissioned for 07 money rather than to rwt, well they're left with a 5b bank right now lol. Way more than enough to play the game regularly 

I don't think thats possible. Theres too much money to be made commission hosting. They'd eventually have to sell it :P

If there was anyone who commissioned for 07 money rather than to rwt, well they're left with a 5b bank right now lol. Way more than enough to play the game regularly 

I've never looked into that so idk how much they make. :P

I've never looked into that so idk how much they make. :P

Well the weeklies were 25M a week, 07. The buy in was 800M for a bronze star rank, so I'm pretty sure they're making a lot more than that haha :D

Well the weeklies were 25M a week, 07. The buy in was 800M for a bronze star rank, so I'm pretty sure they're making a lot more than that haha :D

Mother of hell, 800m? lmfao that's insane.

Mother of hell, 800m? lmfao that's insane.

Yep. Specifically 301 stakers. The FC was always full though, and they'd be doing 50-100M stakes every 5 minutes or so lol

Yep. Specifically 301 stakers. The FC was always full though, and they'd be doing 50-100M stakes every 5 minutes or so lol

Chances are they scammed a lot too since being so popular, they can get away with 20-50m stakes. :/ Just kick the person who got scammed.

Archived