Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Where do you see Oldschool Runescape in the next year?

Antonio

I wish they would make the game more like what it was in like 2009-2011 before they changed up all the armors to make them look all shiny and shit, same with the graphics. brings back memory's mainly cause that's when I started playing RS in like 2010 not even knowing what botting was till 07 scape came out lol. Pretty much like this - http://www.zybez.net/img/news/09-12-21%2009.36.32.pngI wish they would of just made a poll instead of just releasing 07 cause I think lots of people would of preferred that time over 07 in my eyes. Im sure they could update it to look like that but I dont think they ever will unless people start asking for it and from what i've seen im the only one.

Everyone wants a different version of the game man, and they said they could only supply the AUgust 2007 version. Not much we can do about it :/

The problem is that there's a size-able population who would rather the 2007 graphics.

Ya I know but why not have an option like they did back then? Seriously its not like it harms anyone... If they wanna play 2007 graphics they can an if I want the graphics from 2009 or 2010 let me use, its not like they can see it. But I feel like people play RS3 because of how its pretty much a more modern game, the newer version and its a lot easier then 07.

Ya I know but why not have an option like they did back then? Seriously its not like it harms anyone... If they wanna play 2007 graphics they can an if I want the graphics from 2009 or 2010 let me use, its not like they can see it. But I feel like people play RS3 because of how its pretty much a more modern game, the newer version and its a lot easier then 07.

I think the reason why people play Rs3 is because they feel they've wasted their time they put behind the account if they were to quit. Same reason why people just can't quit runescape. 

I think the reason why people play Rs3 is because they feel they've wasted their time they put behind the account if they were to quit. Same reason why people just can't quit runescape. 

Oh ya that's definitely a factor for the older players, when OS first came out a lot of my friends didn't want to switch over cause they didn't want to start over after being so far in the game so they didn't even bother trying it.

Oh ya that's definitely a factor for the older players, when OS first came out a lot of my friends didn't want to switch over cause they didn't want to start over after being so far in the game so they didn't even bother trying it.

Exactly dude. In fact, I was like that as well. I think the only reason why RS3 is still alive is because of the old players who couldn't get themselves to quit.

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly dude. In fact, I was like that as well. I think the only reason why RS3 is still alive is because of the old players who couldn't get themselves to quit.

Thats not entirely true, but I dont see RS3 getting to many new players, it just isnt as big of a deal as it used to me.

Archived