Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Where do you see Oldschool Runescape in the next year?

Antonio

I dont like the new updates. bores me. pisses me off as well lol

Would you prefer osrs if it was never updated since release? I doubt we'd have half as many players :P

I wish they would make the game more like what it was in like 2009-2011 before they changed up all the armors to make them look all shiny and shit, same with the graphics. brings back memory's mainly cause that's when I started playing RS in like 2010 not even knowing what botting was till 07 scape came out lol. Pretty much like this - http://www.zybez.net/img/news/09-12-21%2009.36.32.pngI wish they would of just made a poll instead of just releasing 07 cause I think lots of people would of preferred that time over 07 in my eyes. Im sure they could update it to look like that but I dont think they ever will unless people start asking for it and from what i've seen im the only one.

I wish they would make the game more like what it was in like 2009-2011 before they changed up all the armors to make them look all shiny and shit, same with the graphics. brings back memory's mainly cause that's when I started playing RS in like 2010 not even knowing what botting was till 07 scape came out lol. Pretty much like this - http://www.zybez.net/img/news/09-12-21%2009.36.32.pngI wish they would of just made a poll instead of just releasing 07 cause I think lots of people would of preferred that time over 07 in my eyes. Im sure they could update it to look like that but I dont think they ever will unless people start asking for it and from what i've seen im the only one.

The problem is that there's a size-able population who would rather the 2007 graphics.

Archived