Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • any much needed scripts?

samy109

A script that picks up monk robes at monastery and banks them

A script that uses 2 items on each other in bank and repeats

A script that loots bones in lumbridge goblins/cows and banks them

I would love to see a few scripts come to the SDN.

1.) Hunting bot(I'm not picky)
    2.) An item combiner
    3.) Slayer script

Any of the above would be awesome in my opinion, I'm sure there will be plenty more epic suggestions to come.

A script that picks up monk robes at monastery and banks them

A script that uses 2 items on each other in bank and repeats

A script that loots bones in lumbridge goblins/cows and banks them

I would love to see a few scripts come to the SDN.

1.) Hunting bot(I'm not picky)

2.) An item combiner

3.) Slayer script

Any of the above would be awesome in my opinion, I'm sure there will be plenty more epic suggestions to come.

My AIO-Script RSInfinity already contains an item combiner and looter (including cows@ lumby) you guys should check it out if you haven't yet

My AIO-Script RSInfinity already contains an item combiner and looter (including cows@ lumby) you guys should check it out if you haven't yet

Must have overlooked it, Will check it out. 

I've always thought an AIO-Safespot range training script would be really cool. W/ cannon support. Would take a pretty impressive algorithm to make it work anywhere

I've actually come up with a great idea for something I used to bot back in 06 that got me to 126 suiciding with no ban. Xp/hr is okay but its mainly the banrate that's nearly zero. All it requires is 30-40 cb and b2p tabs. Would anyone find use in this? It's quite safe as its how I botted mains back in the day and i'm sure it's still pretty safe, I havn't seen a bot for it since rsbot. Can't beat 30-40k an hour with a incredibly low ban rate!

Also for a few of these suggestions I would require the proper account to script/test with as my main was banned long ago when botwatch first came out so now i'm just stuck with a crappy mining account for a little gp every now and then.

minotaur please for my pure that banks

I could have some fun and make a dedicated cheap minotuar AIO combat script or something!

Archived