Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for a Gold Farming Method.

FaxRon

This is the exact same post that made me want to goldfarm as well. The best trick is write down why you were banned. I've had about 5 accounts banned so far (without the use of a proxy) and found out i kept making the same dumb mistakes account after account. Now im afraid my ip has been flagged so i'm currently getting proxies. They are actually rlatively cheap and with the organization stated in the above article, it will be run like a leigtimate company instead of just randomly starting and stopping botting.

• 1 month later...

Well, I know most of the methods but none satisfy my needs.

I am looking an unknown method. Not-botted extreme low to no ban rate, one of the trick my friends know , that is no ban rate, they have been botting on it since 2 weeks straight now. I am looking for a trick similar to it.

around 300k-1m/hr

Well, I know most of the methods but none satisfy my needs.

I am looking an unknown method. Not-botted extreme low to no ban rate, one of the trick my friends know , that is no ban rate, they have been botting on it since 2 weeks straight now. I am looking for a trick similar to it.

around 300k-1m/hr

Hit me up m8 <3

• 2 years later...

Amazing post, Thank you for all this information. I realized that some of the points you made I have been doing naturally. At least making a master list of all my account and the idea of adding log dates and reasons why you may have banned really helps you adapt. I really do appreciate the information.

Archived