Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Proof God Isn't real - This will make you atheist

Dota

• 2 years later...
    • 8 months later...

God exists outside of religion. Whatever preconceived notions you have around the word "God" are utterly incorrect if you are an atheist or religious person. Atheist & religious folk aren't as far apart as they assume on the surface. They both believe in something but both do not know. If you're atheist, you believe God doesn't exist. That's not the same as not knowing yet being open to the possibility like true agnosticism. If you think of God as awareness rather than a bearded man who judges you then you will be one step closer to experiencing "it". (There's no perfect way to describe God through the use of language because language is dualistic when God is infinitely boundless. Concepts will never be enough to know God because you must experience "it" which is very much possible if you're willing to die as an ego whether you do it consciously or by accident)

If you do end up experiencing God then good-luck explaining it because just like a psychedelics, it's beyond linguistics & concepts. 

On 4/7/2020 at 1:26 PM, Benjy said:

God exists outside of religion. Whatever preconceived notions you have around the word "God" are utterly incorrect if you are an atheist or religious person. Atheist & religious folk aren't as far apart as they assume on the surface. They both believe in something but both do not know. If you're atheist, you believe God doesn't exist. That's not the same as not knowing yet being open to the possibility like true agnosticism. If you think of God as awareness rather than a bearded man who judges you then you will be one step closer to experiencing "it". (There's no perfect way to describe God through the use of language because language is dualistic when God is infinitely boundless. Concepts will never be enough to know God because you must experience "it" which is very much possible if you're willing to die as an ego whether you do it consciously or by accident)

If you do end up experiencing God then good-luck explaining it because just like a psychedelics, it's beyond linguistics & concepts. 

Iv tried and even though i know some tried to understand , i know they dont .

I think its meant to be personal but also shared in other ways , god bless .

1 hour ago, grant_horn said:

I think its meant to be personal but also shared in other ways , god bless .

Huh? If you're claiming that NO ONE knows (including me) then that's your arrogance talking. Even if you don't believe anything I've said (which you shouldn't), disbelieving it means you know it's not true but you don't actually know if someone knows or not because you have not lived through what they have & have not done what they have. You're projecting your own lack of experience onto others. Of course its personal.. You can't get more personal than God;P Haha.

Have a good day sir.

16 hours ago, Benjy said:

Huh? If you're claiming that NO ONE knows (including me) then that's your arrogance talking. Even if you don't believe anything I've said (which you shouldn't), disbelieving it means you know it's not true but you don't actually know if someone knows or not because you have not lived through what they have & have not done what they have. You're projecting your own lack of experience onto others. Of course its personal.. You can't get more personal than God;P Haha.

Have a good day sir.

Yeah you misunderstood entirely, I could have been a little more specific i suppose , But based on your reply im not interested in explaining , Stay blessed.

2 hours ago, grant_horn said:

That's a pretty clear statement to me so I'm not sure what I misunderstood. If you took some offense to my response, just know it didn't come from ill intent. I genuinely tried wording it the best I could from a Psychological standpoint. Text isn't the best form of communication as messages can often be misconstrued when conveying concepts & feelings... 

I meant it when I said have a good day(: ❤

Archived