Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Fantasy books

Dreamlicker

So I am a prolific reader of fantasy books (or I once was) and I have recently gotten back into reading. I just finished the final book in The Dark Elf trilogy (here - spoilers) by R.A. Salvatore. I can't even begin to express the masterful writing that these books contain. I loved every single second of them. I plan on continuing the series as there are more sequences of books that follow Drizzt Do'Urden (the main character). Has anyone else read these books? It's actually published by Wizards of the Coast (DnD/MtG) and Drizzt is featured as a character or something in some DnD campaigns.

All that being said, I'd love some recommendations for books too.

Personal favorites:

The Warded Man & its sequel

The Kingslayer series (by Rothfuss)

Now, everything about Drizzt Do'Urden.

Eragon.

I loved the Eragon series when I was younger, and I'm sure it has aged well. I wish I could remember all of what I've read.

This reminds me, for some reason, another great series is The Lightbringer series by Brent Weeks. Possibly not as good as the ones I've mentioned earlier, but definitely worth the read.

• 3 years later...
    • 4 months later...

Archived